Petplex Animal Hospital is still available for the medical needs of your pets. We are planning on partially reopening on Monday May 3! We are trying to get back to normalcy and this is the first step so we appreciate your patience during this transition and we hope that we can return to full normalcy soon! Here are details about how we will be reopening:
- Clients will still check in by phone or by Televet ( new texting services, more information coming soon!)
- Clients will remain in their vehicles until a room and technician is available. We will call you when a room is available and escort you directly into a room
- Clients must wear a mask to enter the building and it must be worn properly AT ALL TIMES. As shown below:
- ONLY 1 client in the room with the pet(s). (Euthanasia appointments are the exception). The front desk staff will inform you when making the appointments and again at check in time
- Clients must remain seated in the exam room at all times for social distancing purposes
- If you would prefer to wait in your car, or cannot abide by these rules, we will continue curbside service
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate through this time. We hope our office will fully reopen soon to the public!